Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer Fun June 2010











The first week of June Hailey was still in school, so Hannah went to Mimi and Papa's house for her "special" week. She got to go to Cheerleading camp at Bangs High School, which the girls box love. Hailey has been going since she was three, but this year she wasnt able to go because she had school the WHOLE week. She was dissapointed, but we made the week special for her and Hayden as well. Mimi and Uncle Tim also took Hannah to the Abilene Zoo, Mr. Gattis Playland (a summer routine with Uncle Tim) and several other activities. She of course spent lots of time doing crafts with Mimi, and hanging out on the farm with Papa. I really need them to post on here for me, because I can not do the trip justice. She had such an amazing time.
Hopefully I will eventually get some pictures from them to put on here :)


While Hannah was away, we had a lot going on in the Estes household as well. We played outside in the kiddy pool. Hailey and Hayden would slide down the crazy fast slide into the pool. I was afraid they were going to fly OVER the pool or break their tale bones. That is how fast they were going. I eventually had to stop the fun and move the pool to keep from having any injuries. Daddy taught Hailey how to make her first spread sheet on the computer. She had done a project of all the states, capitals, and info about the states, and she wanted to show it to her teacher. Shane found it a good time to show her how to do something that HE loves... he spreadsheets EVERYTHING. I also took hailey to get her nails done. She had been asking for months and months to get a french manicure. She even grew her nails out really long just to make sure. I will post on that next.

No comments: