Yesterday Haileys best friend Madison from First Grade called and asked if she could come over to play. So off my excited little girl went. They put on makeup, made cookies and honestly I dont know what else. She had a blast and that is all I know. Lyndsay called about 7:30 and said the girls were wanting to have a sleepover, but she had to be at work EARLY. She asked if Madison could stay with us Wed while she was at work. Unfortunately Shane and I have a "special" meeting at 1:30 and the kids will be at a babysitter. She said she could pick her up before we have to leave. She planned to bring the girls over about 6:45 am. Wow, EARLY. I offered they just stay the night at our house. We could all get more sleep that way :) The girls were acting silly. They watched a movie and stayed up reading a book/magazine with a flashlight together. They have so much fun together. Giggles and more Giggles is what we heard until about 10:30. I went and checked on them at 10:45 and they were both fast asleep. They got up about 8:40 and we went out for donuts. Then the girls gathered in the bathroom and styled eachothers hair, and were getting Hannah ready for a wedding. Hmmm, don't rush it girls. *smile* Fun times. I love having girls.
More on our "special" meeting. I can't post on details yet, as it would ruin the surprise for all of you who read it, but Shane and I have our first official meeting today. We are excited, but I am a bit nervous. Wish us luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment