I am a little late with all my posts these days, but I decided I needed to post on My big Three year old. 8-17-10
HAYDEN THOMAS
I can not believe it has already been three years since our precious miracle baby boy was born. Hayden, you have surely kept us on our toes, and from what I have read and heard, that might always be the case. We are 100% okay with that and are ready. It has been such an incredible three years - good and bad.
You LOVE cars and monster trucks. You will line them ALL up, and then go back to the beginning of the line and start moving them up further through the house. You are very picky with the order they go in. You like to match them up by colors, style, or whatever mood you are in that day, and you know when one has been moved around. You like to have races with the cars on your Toy Story Race track, and even jump them on the skate ramp. This is one of Daddies favorite.
We took you to see Toy Story 3 back in July and now you are crazy about the movie and the characters. You even want to be Buzz Lightyear for Halloween. IF we let you, you would sit and watch ANY toy Story movie from beginning to end, over and over non-stop. This is rare for you. Normally your attention span through a movie is not so great. Back in May, I found Buzz and Rex stuffed toys at Kohls and bought them for you along with two Toy Story books. You really didnt care much for them. But, now, after seeing the movie, we read the books several times a day and you even sleep with the toys. That was well worth the $5.
You started playing your first season of T-ball 2 weeks before you turned three. The YMCA let you go ahead and play even though you were not yet three. You tried really hard and did an awesome job. The first half of the game, you were normally fully focus. The second half was not always that way. I dont blame you though. You were out playing in 105 degree weather in pants. I wouldnt be focused either.
You love to climb on things and jump off.
You love going to church and seeing your friends and your Amazing teacher. You are learning bible verses, which I think is so cute. I love listening to you say a bible verse in your sweet little voice.
Sunday, you and some of your friends turned lego lids into skateboards, and were showing off for the rest of the class. You even put on a construction hat as your skateboard helmet. You can definitely tell you have been around skateboarders. Your teacher thought it was too funny.
I love bedtime with you. The hugs and kisses and I love you's melt my heart. You are so sweet. I hear "Mommy, I love you. I love you so much." about 10 times a day or more. You are so much like Hannah in this aspect. You say I love you all the time, and even when we are out at swim lessons or wherever, you still say I love you, and will wave to me after each thing you do. I love it.
You love to read books. You would sit and read book after book if you could.
At your 3 year checkup, you weighed 42 pounds and were 39 inches tall. Today 8-17-10, you weigh 44 pounds and are 40 inches tall. You are growing so fast. You are only 2 pounds and 4 inches away from Hannah. Crazy, i say.
You are learning to swim as well. You would be REALLY good, if we could get you to lower your bottom a little. Sometimes, you swim so hard and strong and barely move. I am proud of you, my son.
You love to pee outside. If you could, I think you would go outside to urinate everytime you needed to go. You find it humerous to pee on the grass or tree. You don't care who is around either. You will pull down your pants and go.
But, if you are in the bathroom, you don't want anyone watching. Silly Boy!! You like to pee with Daddy too. I never knew that was possible, but during the learning to pee standing up stage, daddy proved it to be possible. On occassions, you will ask him if he needs to go as well. You are hinting you want him to pee with you. This might sound weird, but I found it funny for a two year old. He knows he is a boy and is just like Daddy, and that is what he is suppose to learn. Right?
It has been a wonderful three years, podge, and we love you very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment