Monday, August 30, 2010

Daddies sure know what to look for when it comes to "mean" kids! I mentioned previously on the first day of school how Shane "befriended" the boys sitting at Hannahs table. Shane said the boy next to her seemed a little "tough". He high fived him, and said to be nice to my little girl :) Lets just say, he was correct. That little boy, Britton, is not so nice. Hannah has came home everyday with stories. He has punched my baby girl in the stomach and chest and calls her a loser, stupid, tells her no one should be her friend, not even her mommy and daddy. As you know, Hannah is a very sensitive girl. Those type of words could scar her for life. :( She came home telling me all about it the second day of school. I asked her if she told the teacher, and she said, "NO, I don't want to be a tattle tale." This is coming from the little girl who tells me every move her brother or sister make. She wants to show the rest of the world she is a Christian. I sure love my baby girl. We talked to the teacher and hopefully Britton will see how mean he is being and what a lovely little girl Hannah really is. I am sad that such a young boy could have so many nasty things come out of his mouth daily. Makes you wonder. Hannah and I pray every night for her friend Britton. Yes, she still calls him her friend. She has good stories to share as well, but the mean things over run the good. They did work together and built a fort. She was proud of that.
Besides that, she is loving Kindergarten. Today, her and another little boy crashed into eachother while running. She skinned her knee and elbow and he got a bloody nose. :( We never dealt with any of this stuff with Hailey. What will Kindergarten be like for Hayden? ;)

No comments: