Sunday, August 22, 2010
Hayden says so
Well, we have had a crazy week in the Estes household.... lots of good and exciting things have happened, but along with that we had two "diagnosed" with strep, one with tonsolitis, one with an icky throat but just took some of Shane's medicine :), and Hayden I guess has been fine. Thank goodness. On top of that, last night we had some special stuff planned for the kids. Trip to girly girl for a girls night out, the boys played baseball, wrestled and rode go-carts, and then we went to the food court for dinner. The kids couldn't agree on a place to eat, so off to the food court to make everyone happy. I got the kids food and we walked over to the table and after getting them all situated I started to walk to my chair and slipped on the huge puddles of water all over the floor. It turns out I sprained my knee, or at least that is all we can determine right now. You have to go through a silly process of a week to get insurance to cover it. I am on some pain meds until the 29th when I can go back. If it is not better, then I can get an MRI. At Carenow, Daddy gave Hayden a cup of water. When we got into the car, he poured it all over his head and was "styling" his hair. I asked him why he poured the water on his head, and his reply was "Cause I'm pretty. I'm a girl momma". The girls are always styling their hair with water. Silly Boy. He thought he was sure funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment