Hailey has been asking to get a french manicure for about 3 months. She even grew out her nails and would not let me cutt them, just in case. While Hannah was away at Mimi and Papas, I decided this would be a fun time to take her. We invite her friend Rachel and Mrs. Sarah to come along with us. Sara and I have both never had pedicures, so I thought it might be fun. The girls loved getting to pick out the nail polish. They really did a good job for the price. Hailey loved it and was so excited. I enjoyed it as well. I got a french manicure on my fingers and toes. I will definitely go back SOMEDAY :)
Only negative.... Hailey went to school the next day very excited, and came home almost in tears. The polish was over 1/2 chipped off. She said she was very careful and it still just came off. Oh well. I guess it was worth the 6 hours it lasted :) Mine chipped as well, so I know she didnt do anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment