I was trying to clean the kitchen up this afternoon and I went into the laundry room to do something and when I came out this is what I saw...
My crazy little Boy sitting in the refrigerator eating a pickle and playing with a gear toy. YES! He knows how to get his own pickles. He saw me, stuffed the whole pickle in his mouth and smiled! ;)
2 comments:
Hayden can teach Grant how to go pee pee in the potty, but he is not allowed to teach him how to open the fridge and jars...for the record. :-)
We did NOT teach Hayden that. He has been opening the refrigerator for about 6 months. It drives me CRAZY. I have to chase this boy EVERYWHERE. The girls never did anything like this. Oh, and I now have to buy the baby locks for the doors. If they are not locked he will go outside, or into the girls room and get into all kinds of mischief. I found him today in Haileys room on top of her dresser. He turned on the cd player (not sure how) and was sitting there dancing to the music. When I saw him I almost died. He was barely hanging on. I just knew he was going to fall and hurt his neck before I could get over to him. Obviously, he didnt. :)
Post a Comment