Sunday, May 31, 2009

Botanical Gardens 2009




You cant go anywhere without the board, mom.






It is very hard to get pictures of Hannah actually looking at you. Normally her eyes are to the left or right due to one of the symptoms of SPD. But, when I actually get her looking at me, she melts my heart. She is beautiful in EVERY picture of course, but I love getting to see her beautiful eyes and smile. :)

Since Shane and Hailey are in San Angelo and the kids have been locked up in the house for a week, I decided to take Hannah and Hayden to the Botanical Gardens. Yes, I know they are still officially contagious, but my goodness, who are they going to infect? There really wasn't many people there, and the ones that were there were 100 feet from us. So, no worries. We ran around and played, looked at the fish, and of course Hayden loved every pond of water. I tried to take some pictures while we were there as well. We had a good time. As we were leaving I let the kids have their m&ms which were melted. Not a good idea. By the time we got home, Hayden was covered in chocolate. :) Oh well! The joys are motherhood and being little.

























No comments: