Friday, May 29, 2009

Kindergarten Luau








Hailey had an end of the year Luau party today at school. I wasn't able to attend, but I took a picture of her in her hula skirt after school. They did the limbo, musical chairs and other fun games. They had a Hawaiian meal of pineapple, Hawaiian bread, cheese cubes, carrots with ranch dressing, and assorted fruit. They got to decorate hibiscus sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles. Hailey said the room was all decorated up and it was really fun! I love her school. They really try to make things fun for the kids. We are really going to miss Mrs. Rhodes next year, but I am sure we will love her new teacher as well. 3 more days of school and my baby girl graduates. *sniff* I can't believe we are about to enter first grade.

The kids are growing up to fast.

No comments: