Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kindergarten Water Day!





Trying to pop a water balloon....



Arianna, Hailey and Phoebe
Today Hailey had water day at school, and Since Hannah and Hayden are both sick I was not able to volunteer. Hailey was so disappointed. She actually likes having mommy (or daddy) at her events. One of our friends took pictures for me. Thank you Stacie.

They had so many different stations.... water slide, shaving cream, chalk, bubbles, snacks (of course), water balloons, and I don't even know what else. Hailey tried to tell me all about everything, but some of it I didn't quite catch. They played different games and had races against the other class. It was 3 hours of non-stop wet fun! Hailey had a good time.

Tomorrow is her End of Year Luau Party. She is super excited about that as well. Once again, I will not be able to go.
Seems like we always have sick kids. Ugh! The beginning of the school year started out good, but over time the sickness stage came back. Oh well, it could be so much worse. I am so thankful for the health that we do have.

The kids are in bed, Shane is in Oklahoma, so I am going to try to get some cleaning done. Yippee!!

2 comments:

Cari said...

Did Hannah get HFM too? I am SOOOO sorry Misty.

Misty said...

Yes! She started complaining about her feet on Wednesday and has been so tired and out of it. She napped today and yesterday and she NEVER naps. I dont think she has it as bad as Hayden. His mouth is covered and couldnt eat for days. She seems to be okay in that department. :) We are doing good. I am glad you can only get each strain once. There are 3 of them, and they have the worst one.