Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hayden and the MESS







I put Hayden down for his nap today as usual, and I "thought" he was asleep. 45 minutes into the "nap" my mom called and then I hear Hayden crying. I assumed he just woke up because of the phone ringing. I go in there to check on him, and to my surprise he was COVERED in poop and so was the pack-n-play. Lets just say, I don't have the stomach for this, but since Shane is currently not in town I had to clean it up. Hayden was sent directly to the tub, clothes and all. He obviously had been so quiet during nap because he was painting himself. The poop was DRY. It would not come off with a wash cloth, so I had to use a fingernail brush and scrape the junk off. It was nasty. The pack-n-play is currently sitting in the drive way. I don't look forward to trying to clean that. I don't know if I can forget about the smell and bring it back into my house. We might be starting the big bed training TONIGHT!!! That can be Shane's job ;)






Ugh! Between dirty diapers, climbing on EVERYTHING, opening doors and refrigerators, and breaking glass jars, I am not sure I could handle another little boy!! By the way, I DO want another baby someday. Note "SOMEDAY". I am talking years from now. Hayden would be in school or almost in school. Am I crazy?






No comments: