Hailey ADORES her Aunt Gloria.
Mrs. Rhodes and Hailey


Mrs. Rhodes PM Kindergarten

PM Kindergarten Mrs. Rhodes and Mrs. Smith

Hailey wanted her hair curled for graduation. Mommy did the best that I know how. :) Curls tend to fall out quickly with her, so I didnt know if it would last 1 1/2 hours until the graduation started.
Today was Hailey's Kindergarten Graduation. She has been so excited now for about a month. She would practice her songs EVERYDAY, and it was so adorable. She is so outgoing when she is just around us. But, when "other" people are watching, she tends to shy up a bit, which is fine.
The graduation was GREAT and a bit emotional as well. They always tend to play those songs that make you want to cry. My baby girl is growing up. :( What am I going to do now? It seems like only yesterday when we were taking her to her first day of school. Time sure flys by.
Mimi, Papa, Uncle Tim, Grandma Kelly, and Aunt Gloria all came to share in this special occasion. Hailey was so happy so many people could come.
The kids sang about 5 songs, and Hailey did such an amazing job. I am super proud of her. She told Shane that she sang in her soft voice even though they wanted them to be loud because her soft voice makes her sing beautiful. :) Hailey was NOT shy at all.
When she first walked in she had her head down low and her arms crossed about her chest. I knew right then she wasn't going to participate. She sure fooled me. She had a great time. She would wave at us, and look over and smile or make silly faces for pictures. What a ham.
First Grade here we come!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment