Papa gave Hayden a hat. He wanted to look just like Papa. :)
The girls went home with Mimi and Papa Tuesday after Hailey's graduation. They stopped on the way to visit with Granny. Then they got back on the road. They ran into a Tornado watch and a huge storm in Comanche. The girls were a little scared, but they did great. I don't think they have been awake during any big storms and definitely have never been IN a car when it was hailing. I think Hailey was more scared of the words "tornado watch".
Wednesday they went to Cheerleading camp at the High School with Mimi. Hayden and I drove up that night so we could watch the presentation on Thursday. I thought the girls were going to be coming home with me on Friday, but I guess plans changed. I ended up going home alone (except for Hayden). The girls are staying in Bangs until Monday. If I would have known I probably would have stayed here. It is a nice little break only having one kiddo.
They are having a great time. Mimi, Papa and Uncle Tim are keeping them busy - and spoilt. I am ready for them to be home though. I really wanted them to come back with me today, but they insisted on staying. Ugh! Hannah was going to come back with me, until she found out her friend - Lauren- little brother birthday party was canceled. She really wanted to see her, and she picked her a bunch of flowers. But once she found out she wasn't going to get to see her, she didn't have any interest in being at home.
I am glad they love their family and friends. It is a very important part of their life.
No comments:
Post a Comment