Tonight is night #3 of Hayden sleeping all by himself in his big boy bed. Yay! It does take a little while to get him to sleep, but he does great. I think here soon he will be a pro :) Shane has been sleeping on his floor - just in case. His bed is pretty high off the ground so we want to make sure he isn't jumping off in the middle of the night. I am so glad we are getting through this stage. I was really worried. The times we have tried in the past he would jump and play and scream the entire time and would not go to sleep. I think he just needed a little more time. His head and feet touched the ends of the pack-n-play he was sleeping in, so we HAD to get him out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment