Friday, June 26, 2009

Goldie and Blackie

Two more of Hailey's fish have passed away. :( I am not sure what happened. We cleaned the fish tank out on Sunday (we thought we did everything correctly), and then Thursday Blackie and Spottie started acting a little odd. Goldie seemed perfectly fine, but he passed away that night. Then today Blackie followed his footsteps. I think by tomorrow Spottie will be gone as well. He isn't really moving much, or eating. Ugh! What did we do wrong? Hailey really wants fish, but I don't think we can handle them dieing every couple of weeks.

I plan on giving it another shot, and hopefully we can figure this out. She is doing such an amazing job at remembering to feed them and she loves to just watch them. It is cute. She is definitely ready for the responsibility. Now, we just have to figure out how to keep them alive. ;) HaHa!

No comments: