Thursday, January 15, 2009
sweet boy
Last night Hayden started acting real weird and shaking. I picked him up and he felt warm. Sure enough he had a low fever 100.6. He has been such a lovable boy today, but he fells terrible. You can just see it in his eyes. He was ready for bed at 7 pm tonight. I asked him if he was ready to go night night, and he shook his head and ran to his room. I got his bottle and went in to find him sitting in his baseball chair (this is where I always sit to give him his milk). I turned off the light and sat down with him. He immediately says " I low youuuuuuuu" (I Love You). It almost made me cry. I have been going through the "I dont like you" stage with Hannah. (that is too early for me). I am glad to be the first for him to say I love you too. :) He beat me tonight though. I always tell him I love him when I am feeding him. He is too precious, and growing up to fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I don't want to burst Misty's bubble, but I was sitting behind the door when this happened. What he actually said was, "Ing to Bu", which is a derivative of the ancient Asian fighting art Soo Bon Chow. the force is strong in this one.
Enter the dragon.
Shane
Post a Comment