Friday Hayden and Hailey went with Shane to his office for an hour or so. Hannah thought she was so special. She got to have time ALL by herself with mommy. She decided she wanted to watch her my little pony movie (hailey thinks it is for babies) and then we played with makeup. She is such a girly girl and loves to play with makeup, and daddy doesnt really like it. Although, he allowed her to do it one day when I was gone. What a sweet daddy :)
She was covered in pink blush, pink eyeshadow, pink lipstick and anything else PINK she found in the box. She even got to surprise daddy with her beautiful work as they walked into the door a few minutes after she was done. He immediately noticed and told her how cute she was. That definitely made her day.
I love getting to have one on one time with the kids. I only wish I could do it more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment