Saturday the girls taught Hayden to say "Hey Baby". It is so adorable!! A funny coincidence is that was a phrase Shane was saying at a early age as well.
He is also saying "nack" for snack.
Hopefully I will turn this blogging into books each year. It is so much easier to do than the baby books (which I am WAY behind on).
Blogging is so much fun!!!
3 comments:
That would be cool, to turn the blogs into books.... I want to do that! Good idea, Misty.
Yes, I mastered the line very early on. In fact, I used it to pick up the lovely Mrs. Estes. It works better with dark shades, 3 ounces of Stetson Cologne, and a cigarette roll in your sleeve.
Shane
Told you!;) It is such a great way to keep up to-date but not feel overwhelmed! I love reading and keeping up with you guys! Keep them coming!
~by the way I am inviting us over to jump on the trampoline....hope you don't mind!!:)
Post a Comment