Friday night the girls wanted to put curlers in their hair. We have never done the curlers before, and I wasnt sure what the turnout would be, but it sounded like fun. We gave the kids a bath, and we stuck in a million foam curlers in the girls hair. I was surprised that they didnt come running to my room in the middle of the night asking me to take them out. They are very whiny about their hair.
As soon as they woke up Saturday morning they kept asking, take them out, I want to be curly!! They were so excited. I started with Hailey. Surprisingly hers wasnt just extremely curly. It was curly, dont get me wrong, but I expected something different from her hair. It was really pretty. Hannahs was like tight ringlets that were stuck to her head. She wanted it down, but we had to pull it back into a pony tail. It looked like she had her hair fixed for a wedding or something. It was really cute when pulled up. Note the pictures were taken about 9 hours after we took the curlers out. I forgot to get a shot of the final result.
No comments:
Post a Comment