Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birthday Gift Scavenger Hunt

Look how wide her eyes are!!!





We wanted to be able to give Hailey her birthday presents when she wasnt so overwhelmed with what she had gotten from everyone else. So, Friday night I decided it would be fun to have a birthday present scavenger hunt in her room. I gave her a paper that explained what she would be looking for. Then the hunt began. She got a laptop for Christmas, so we got her a small corner desk for her room. It is just big enough to put her laptop on. She also found a wall cd shelf. A Little further into the search she found a new cd, and then a rock star art project. (note in future blogs she had a rock star party) The last thing on the list was her birthday card. She was super excited about all her gifts. I thought it would be a fun way to give her the presents. Maybe we can be creative every year!!! ;)
Happy 6th Birthday Baby Bear!!! We Love You!

1 comment:

Maggie Shirley said...

Hailey's only six?! She looks so much older than that though! Maybe it's just because I've only seen pictures, but still. I feel like she was born, like... not six years ago, haha.

I hope you are all doing good.

-Maggie