Just today Hayden has had so many "accidents". He disobeyed and continuesly kept climbing on the kitchen table. Eventually after a million time outs he fell off backwards and hit his head. (note - we have tile flooring in the kitchen)
Later he got onto our bed and started jumping and jumped right off onto the floor. (Not on his feet) He smacked his head again.
He has other "accidents" as well, but those were the biggest. Does this EVER end with a boy?? The girls were never like this. You would get onto them a few times and they never did it again. Hayden just doesnt care. Ahhh! :( I think I am about to go crazy.
He is also starting to get mad when you sit in "his" chair or when he wants you to get up. His new words are "get up", and he is using the word "NO" way more often than I would like. We are working on getting him to say "no thank you", but he isnt interested. :)
CRAZY BOY!!!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, Bart and I were just discussing the exact same issue with Grant this week.
Reese is 4 and it hasn't ended yet--he's nuts! I always say if he ever got a cat-scan of his head someone would think he was abused--he hits his head ALL the time! ~I sure wish I could be more encouraging...;) I sure love little boys though!
Post a Comment