Thursday, January 15, 2009

New words

19 months...

New words: bible, Gijus (Jesus), Mimi (he now calls me this 1/2 the time),

He loves LOTION of all things. He is always coming up to me rubbing his hands together wanting lotion. He also likes to wash his hands in the sink. I am not sure if he just likes to play in the water or likes the soap. He loves to brush his teeth, and rinse out the toothbrush.

He still loves his balls, trucks, tools, shoes, skateboards, blocks, and now has a new interest- his shaving kit,

Hayden loves running. He will run all around the house. He likes you to chase him and to play soccer in the house with him.

He is still quite a climber and jumper. He likes to jump on the sofa (which I am always scared he will fall off and hit the coffee table).

Dancing - oh my gosh, you have to see this boy dance. He is hilarious! I can say he got the humor from Shane, but the dancing, wow, I dont know where it came from. ;) He LOVES music. He has to be upbeat though. He goes crazy when Hailey plays her HSM cds. I think he is losing interest though since they are played ALL the time. We definitely need some new music. Any ideas anyone for a 6 year old girl?

Lets just say... I LOVE the 19 month stage. Hayden is so much fun. Definitely a hand full, but such a joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will have you all know that I am a fine dancer. Every move he has(as well as the ones he doesn't), he got from me.

Father to a Crazy boy.