Last night we took the kids and Hannahs friend Maggie to Diamond Loch to look at Christmas Lights. On the way we stopped at Sonic and Starbucks for icecream / cookie treats. Shane got a coffee and I got a hot chocolate. (we didnt want to be left out) :)
The kids had a great time singing, eating and looking at all the beautiful lights. We took Maggie back home about 8:30, and then headed home ourselves and got ready for bed.
After listening to 4 crazy kids screaming (not necessarily singing) christmas songs for 2 hours, I was ready to hit my pillow. Shane and I ended up staying up watching some terrible movie. i am not sure it was worth losing sleep for. But, the time with shane was great.
1 comment:
Hey! My name is Maggie! That's cool, haha.
Your kids have to be the cutest things ever. Just thought I'd let you know, in case you didn't, haha.
And thank you for reading my blog, haha. A lot of people messaged me on MySpace saying that they always read it, just didn't leave comments. It made me feel bad for trying to guilt-trip everyone with that bulletin, haha.
Merry Christmas to you guys, too!
-Maggie
Post a Comment