Hailey has had LONG hair for as long as I can remember. There have been times when I thought we should try something different, but she was very adamant about not wanting it cut. She ALWAYS wanted long hair, until now. Most of the girls in her class at school have short hair, or just got their hair cut short. She has been asking us if she could cut her hair for about 2 weeks or more. I was hoping she would forget or change her mind, but that didn't happen. She has beautiful curly/wavy hair, but when short it just poofs and frizzes. (I know from experience). I talked to Shane about cutting her hair, as I know he LOVES it long. Surprisingly he was okay with it being cut. So, today since all the kids need trims at least, I took Hailey and Hayden to Cool Cuts for Kids. Hailey cut her hair off to her shoulders. It was about 4 inches chopped off. I almost cried. Nonetheless, she loves it and is so happy. I had to use the hot iron to straighten the frizzies out. It is cute, but I hope it grows FAST!!!
She is super excited so that is all that matters. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment