Hannah has been wanting to have her ears pierced for a long time now. She wants to wear pretty earrings. I wasn't quite sure if she was ready or not since she had them pierced when she was a baby, and we ended up losing a back to one about 1 1/2 years later, and the hole immediately grew over. It was very disappointing as she looked so cute. Today (Thursday), I needed to do some shopping, so I told Hannah if she would be patient and help me out then after we got everything done then she could get her ears pierced. She was super excited, and she was on her BEST behavior ever. So, I kept my promise and we got them pierced. She picked out pretty pink flower earrings. (of course)
She sat really still in the chair (she didn't even want to sit in my lap), let the lady wash her ear, make a mark with the marker but as soon as she got the piercing gun out and clicked it on her ear, she almost jumped out of her seat. She was not expecting that at all. She started crying and didn't want the other earring in. But, once she realized it didn't even hurt anymore, she calmed down and let her do the other ear. She didn't like it, but she didn't jump or cry this time. She was so happy when it was all done and LOVED her new earrings, and her green lollipop. She is such a brave little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment