Friday, December 5, 2008

Keller Holly Days
















Tonight, despite the COLD weather, we took the kids to Keller's Holly Days. It was a lot of fun. The kids got to see Santa Clause and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Hannah really wanted to sing him a song, but it was too busy and they didnt have a whole lot of time. After waiting 30 minutes in that line, we walked over to the snow tubing and waited in line for another 30 minutes. I took the girls over to get hot chocolate (which was NOT even warm ) while Shane saved our place in line. By the time we got back it was almost our turn. The girls decided they didnt need us to go with them, so they got their tubes and walked up the stairs by themselves. Hailey slid down smiling the whole time. Hannah got a little scared when she reached the top. She thought she would fall out of the tube when she went down. So, we had to go up and get her. I dont blame her. That can be scary to look down from the top and feel like you would just topple out. I was proud that she was so brave to even go up there by herself. After snow tubing, we went and made a few crafts and wrote santa a letter. Then we decided it was time to go. Hayden was tired and coughing and it was REALLY cold. So, we came home and got everyone ready for bed, read the christmas Curious george book and then tucked everyone in. I just found out that my In-laws and little sister in law went too and we missed them. :( Sorry guys! I know everyone would have loved to see you. I hope you had a good time and stayed warm!





I think now Shane and I are gonna watch a movie. Good night!










No comments: