Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Party

Hailey and Mrs. Rhodes
Girls Playing Musical Puzzles

Decorating cookies



Mrs. Rhodes PM Kindergarten Class


Hailey and Ashley




Friday Hailey had a Christmas party at school. They had a lot of fun. They decorated cookies, made reindeer food, played musical puzzles (each kids brought a wrapped puzzle for a gift exchange), and had a yummy snack. The snack consisted of pretzals, chex mix, grapes, cheese, pineapple, apples and cookies. Between doctor appointments and other personal things we have had so many babysitters in the past 2 weeks. I felt terrible about having to ask someone else to watch the kids AGAIN! Thanks to my dear friend Cari, I was able to attend her party. She quickly volunteered to watch Hannah and Hayden. She even had to listen to my sweet little guy cry because he didnt want to take a nap. But, by the way, she DID get him to bed. I will let her tell the story sometime on her blog carihudkins.blogspot.com
Thank you Cari! It is such a blessing to have friends like you.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!

No comments: