

After the Nutcracker, Abby and Madi spent the night. There wasn't much to the "sleepover" since we didn't even get home until almost 11 pm. But, the girls still had a great time. We got home, got into all our warm pajamas, brushed our teeth and got into bed. Now, we did have about a five minute period where the kids jumped on the trundle bed. :) Then, Hailey and Abby went straight to bed. Madi and Hannah took a little longer. They were not bad by any means. They wanted to play hide and seek in the dark with the flashlight. They shut the bedroom door so that we didnt know what was going on. I caught on pretty quick :) I went in and talked to them and they laid down. 5 minutes later, Hailey comes to our room to go potty. When I took her back to her room, Madi was crashed out. So, we had all the kids down by about 11:30. Yah!! I ended up staying up until 1 watching a show that I wanted to watch. Then I crashed. We got up about 7:50 and got everyone ready for church. It was a pretty easy morning. Shane went and got the girls donuts for breakfast. Yummy!!! Then we headed out the door. After church, Abby went home with her parents and Madi went to eat lunch with us. Then we took her home. We stayed at the Weavers house for about 45 minutes. The kids played in the front yard with Rachel and Sophie. They climbed trees and played in the leaves. What a great sleepover.
My friend, Becky (abby's mom), offered to babysit Hayden and to even keep him over night. Isnt that awesome? So, we gained two kids, but lost one of our own :) It actually made the night alot easier. We switched back kids after church. Thank you Becky!!!!! Your the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment