My sweet baby boy is already 18 months old. I can't believe time has gone by so fast. He is such an amazingly funny and smart little boy. He is saying quite a few words. Some of the words he is saying regularly are... "ball, thank you, stinky, I dirty, papa, dog, juice, "ap" for apple, up, no, and many more. He gets into EVERYTHING - from the refrigerator to the fireplace. He loves to climb and bounce on things, which scares me to death. I know he is a boy and he needs to learn on his own, but I am not ready for an emergency trip just yet. He can open the refrigerator, doors, cabinets, and anything that he wants to get into. His favorite toys are balls, trucks/cars (anything on wheels), playing baseball with his tee (he is actually really good), books - favorite "Elmo-n-daddy Take Me Out To The Ballgame", drums, skateboards, tools, phones and any of his sisters toys he can get his hands on. Hayden loves music. It has to be upbeat though. He doesn't have much interest in slower songs. He is quite the dancer as well.
He also loves shoes, and always wants to be wearing someones, whether his own or someone Else's.
I am just so blessed to have this little guy in my life. I love him so much and the past 18 months have really been amazing.
I can't wait to see what the next 18 months have to hold :)
No comments:
Post a Comment