Monday, November 24, 2008

Thank you God

Last night as we were tucking Hannah in for bed we did our normal prayer and thanking Jesus for being our Lord and Savior, and then she wanted her bible story. On this particular night she chose a story about Daniel. Normally it is Adam and Eve or Jonah, but occassionally she branches out and surprises us with someone like "Josiah". I dont think I had any clue who Josiah was when I was three :) Anyways, then she randomly says, "Mommy, we are only suppose to worship ONE King - and that is Jesus". She is too cute and smart. She loves to talk about Jesus and the bible. She is always, out of the blue, saying something about people who dont know Jesus and how they will go to hell, and how even though they do bad things Jesus will always love them. It is so amazing what God has done in the lives of our children. I can't wait to see what else he has in store for them.

No comments: