Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Lovable Boy

Tonight I took Hailey to her Texas Scholars Class and both of the girls fell asleep in the car almost immediately. Hannah had an excuse as she is sick, but I am not sure why Hailey was so tired. We ended up only staying at class for about 30 minutes as she was too tired to really concentrate. Mrs. Rhonda said we can make it up another day. Anyways, back to what I really wanted to blog about. Hayden was eating his chicken nuggets and apples, and he kept kept laughing, so I looked back at him and he was holding Hannahs hand. It was absolutely adorable. She was dead asleep and had no idea he was doing it, but I got to see it and loved it. I love how close the kids are and how much they love eachother. They learn so much even at a young age.

No comments: