Okay, so we are once again plagued with illness. Shane left this morning for Tulsa at 3:30 am. Hailey woke up about 4:10, and then again at 6 asking to be covered up. Hannah woke up about 5 telling me her stomache was hurting. Then hayden woke up coughing and it took himabout 35 minutes to soothe himself back to sleep. ABout 7:15 the girls both crawled in bed with me (very unusual - normally once they are up they are up and ready to play). Hayden talked and coughed in his bed until about 8:15. Then about 8:30 hannah finally started throwing up. And Hailey informed me that she thre up last night. Wow! EVERY single time Shane is out of town we are sick. What is the deal? I am guessing Hailey brought it home from school. She said Monday two of her friends went home early throwing up. I guess if someone is sick that my kids have contact with - we will defiantely be getting it. We have terrible immune systems - Ahhhhhh!
Okay enough on that. Today is a beautiful day. I am sad to say Hannah will have to miss ANOTHER horse riding lesson. She is going to be very upset. Although, we always try to make being sick fun. You cant go wrong with a movie, and some cuddling. :)
1 comment:
And here I thought you were out playing this morning or even at the gym when I called you. Looks like you were cleaning up a mess! I think Shane needs to send a spa day your way. (hint, hint)
Post a Comment