The past 3 weeks or so Hayden has been fascinated with the fireplace. Lets just say, I have found him in the fireplace a dozen or so times covered in soot. Yes, I know it is cute (haha), but not when you have a dirty little boy, dirty carpet, and need to leave in 2 minutes. He always decides it is time to be a "boy" when we need to be leaving to go somewhere. The timing is always perfect. I have been procratinating on buying a baby gate/fence, hoping he would learn after being hand popped a million times. I think the discipline just makes him eager for more. He goes right back to doing whatever it was I got on to him for, smiling and laughing the whole time. So, I put a temporary block up, but I dont think it is going to last more than a few hours. He has already tried pulling it off thinking he was "helping momma". It does look dirty right?
On the other hand, he is such a funny little guy. Look at that happy smile. (this is him 1 minute after getting in trouble). He turns it all around and makes me laugh. I have been so blessed to be able to watch him mature his personality. He is such an amazing little guy. He is going to be just like his daddy.
1 comment:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh, that's so funny. I love the third picture, with his foot up in the air. It's adorable.
Post a Comment