Hannah FINALLY was able to save her money and buy her very own American Girl Doll. Hailey got one about a year ago that she saved her money and bought. Hannah has been asking for one for so long. Now, I will tell you, Mimi helped out as these dolls are NOT cheap by any means. She hasnt put her doll down since it arrived about an hour ago. I think she named her Sharpae. Why? Well, Hailey named hers Gabriella and so I guess Hannah wanted to give hers a High School Musical name as well. We will see how long it sticks. :)
1 comment:
I am so glad you guys have a blog. Shane is so stinkin funny. He let me go on and on about my blog and let me tell him how easy it was and low and behold you guys have one! Yeah. I told Bart that I wanted to get Lauren a doll for Christmas...he was not thrilled with the idea. :-)
Post a Comment