Friday, we got to watch a friend of mines little boy, Reese, who just turned 4. Hannah adores him and she was super excited when I told her that he was going to be coming over for the day. The kids had a lot of fun between drawing pictures, making paper airplanes, dancing to the wiggles, riding the bouncy horse, and just playing. Hannah really wanted to play with her friend by herself, and she wasnt too excited to hear Reese say he wanted to play with Hailey. So, she came crying to me a few times (she is super sensitive), but we were able to get everything worked out. Hannah really wanted Reese to play Princess' with her, but he wasnt so sure since we dont have a "peter pan prince costume". I dont think he understood how we have a baby "boy", but dont have any cool boy costumes. I think they ended up playing something else.
Becky, here are a few things I thought you might think were cute. The kids were watching a christmas wiggles movie, and there were dancing nutcrackers, and Reese said "Look hannah, those are crackernuts". Shane claims Greg probably taught him that. :-)
Then they were looking through all the DVDs and they came across the Grinch. Reese said, "Ew, the Grinch". Hannah goes, "No, its the Grunch". Reese, "Oh, the Grunch?".
Lunchtime - Reese was eating his chocolate pudding, and Hannah said "chocolate is bad for you". Reese exclaims "no its not". Hannah "uh huh". Reese, "I'm going to tell my mom, and she will tell you its good for you".
Overall I think the kids had a good time. Hailey left at 11:50 to go to school and Hayden took a nap, so Hannah and Reese were able to REALLY play once Big sister and brother were out of the picture.
We love having the Stamps kids over here. They are a ton of fun and the girls absolutely love them. *Hint, Hint Becky*
2 comments:
Chocolate IS good for you. It adds a few pounds, which come in handy in these lean economic times. It also has carcinoantioxicilin, which everyone knows is good for you.
too cute! He had a blast and I am so very grateful--and you can watch the kids WHENEVER you would like!
Post a Comment