Wednesday, December 2, 2009

When I grow up.....




Hailey had Career day at school, and the kids got to dress up as what they want to be when they grow up. Hailey was choosing between an artist and a rock star. She decided on a rock star.

I took VERY cute pictures before she went to school, but my camera was obviously messed up and the pictures were black. So, as soon as she got home that afternoon I tried to take some more pictures.

At school they got to watch a helicopter land in the school yard, visit a drug dog / police dog, and so many other cool things. There were some pretty interesting parents this year. Last year Shane went to talk at her school. He is a great daddy, and I am so glad he went, but his job is not exactly INTERESTING for elementary kids. They loved the candy though. HA!! She was excited HER daddy was there.

No comments: