Thursday, December 3, 2009

First Snow of the Year!







Wednesday morning we woke up to a white blanket in our yard. It was snowing!!! The kids were so excited. They wanted to go out and play, but unfortunately they had to get ready for school. As we took Hailey to school Big Flakes were coming down. 20 minutes later we go outside to get loaded in the car to take the little ones to preschool and the snowing stopped and it was starting to melt. An hour later, the snow was completely gone.
Hayden decided on this particular day that he wanted to wear the pink cowgirl hat to school. Thank goodness he was over the phase by the time we actually got there. I am not sure Daddy would have appreciated me letting him walk in wearing a pink hat.

3 comments:

dyanna said...

Very interesting.I like it.
Have a nice day.

Misty said...

You are correct. I would not have approved of the pink cowgirl hat.

Shane

Misty said...

You are correct. I would not have approved of the pink cowgirl hat.

Shane