On Christmas Eve, Mimi and Papa went with us to the Christmas Eve service at our church. We go every year that we are in town. The kids love it, and we always want to make sure they know the real reason why we celebrate Christmas. Hailey and I went out shopping for a Christmas dress today and we found the perfect one. It had a matching doll dress, just the right size for Gabriella. We decided to buy one for Hannah as well. They were both so excited about getting to wear matching Christmas dresses with their dolls. 
Gabriella and Sharpae both went with us to the Christmas Service. They both sat in between Hailey and Hannah. It was too cute. I didn't get any pictures because I wasn't sure if I should be taking pictures or not. So, I didn't. I tried to get a picture of Hailey and her friend Abby when it was over, but it didn't turn out... Abby turned from me right as I snapped I guess.
Gabriella and Sharpae both went with us to the Christmas Service. They both sat in between Hailey and Hannah. It was too cute. I didn't get any pictures because I wasn't sure if I should be taking pictures or not. So, I didn't. I tried to get a picture of Hailey and her friend Abby when it was over, but it didn't turn out... Abby turned from me right as I snapped I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment