On November 21st, Discovery School had a school wide event at Casa Manana to see "Here Comes Santa Clause". Hannah was so excited and Hayden would not quite saying "I see Santa". I think the poor guy really thought he was going to get to see Santa. Hannah got to sit next to her best friend from school, Lauren, and that made her very happy. The show was slow. It really wasn't keeping the kids attention. Hayden loved the singing parts, but as soon as they stopped he got fussy and kept asking to watch the movie. I think he thought we were at a movie theatre. They said a few words here and there that we do not allow in our house. Hannah pointed them out several times.... "Mommy, they are saying bad things, we should not be watching this". She was correct. She really wanted to leave during the show, but we stayed. I have heard great reviews about CM, but this show was just not the best. We will definitely try it out again though. Maybe another production will be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment