Friday we headed across the street to the YMCA for their fall fest with Hannahs friend , Kayla. It turns out Hailey's buddy, Brianna, and her family were also there. The kids played in the bounce house, got their faces painted, balloon animals (my kids got a giraffe, necklace with a bat, and a bracelet), and did the cake walk. The girls both won a cupcake on their own, but after about 30 minutes of Hayden trying we finally had to bribe the lady so we could get out of there. Hayden was not going to leave without one of those eyeball cupcakes. The kids also had pizza. We ate dinner before going to the Festival, but they decided they were still hungry. HA! Dinner (hotdog, carrots, and applesauce), candy, cupcake and pizza. That is alot of food in a 2 1/2 hour time frame.
Hayden has had an interesting last couple of weeks with face painting. At the Heritage Church of Christ Festival he asked for a green and white square, and then at the YMCA he wanted brocolli. I am not sure what is going through his little mind. He ended up getting a pirate face (I think that is what it was). Hannah also got to see her Reading Buddy from BPE, Monseirat. She was excited.
If you notice everyone was wearing Longhorns shirts... friday was college shirt/jersey day :)
2 comments:
Y'all are Longhorn's fans?! Oh, Misty. I'm so disappointed.
I hope your family is doing well! I miss you!
Maggie,
LOL! We are doing great. Thank you! I miss you too. Shane said a few weeks ago that we need to make a trip to Cisco to visit you :)
Post a Comment