As you can see, the Estes Household has way to much candy in hand, and this is only what we got on Halloween night. I have a chocolate weakness, so we are definitely going to be getting rid of all the chocolate, or I will be gaining 20 pounds. Seriously! I gain that quickly too on my medicine.
Hayden has counted his candy about 8-10 times today. I think he might have thought if he counted it more, he might have more chances to get a piece. HA!! He also wants me to smell EVERY piece. My stomache hurts just thinking about it. It was making me sick. I finally had to take the fun away and hide the pumpkin. My stomache couldnt handle anymore smelling. The kids sure love going trick or treating, but I wish they got more playdough and stuff instead of all the candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment