
Mimi, Papa and Uncle Tim - Mimi wasn't feeling well, so they left after the church service. I did not get a picture of them with the girls :( They have been here since EARLY sat, and I did not get a picture. This will have to do.

Grandma Kelly and Aunt Gloria... Granddad hid when the camera came out. Hannah was a bit distracted as you can see.

Our family... I look like I am 9 mths pregnant... omg! I should delete this, but it documents the memories :)

Uncle Bryan and the "Baptism" Necklaces he gave the girls. Hailey got a cross and Hannah got an angel. They are beautiful and the girls are so excited about them.
I didn't do the best job at getting all the pictures that I would have liked to have gotten, but I am just so excited about how many special friends and family that we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment