What a great morning! Hannah had her Turkey Trot at school, and Hayden and I got to be there to cheer her on. She did great. She ran 25 laps. That was one lap more than Hailey. Yes, normally Hailey is a better runner at this age, but she was not into the fast running during the Turkey Trot - which is fine. It is all fun! I am just glad they have fun! Hannah was excited and had a great time. Her class was called Miss Irwins TCU fans. They tye dyed their shirts and Hannah wore purple shoestrings and a bow to accessorise - my little princess. It was suppose to rain all day Friday, and started to sprinkle 5 minutes before set up time, but God allowed it to hold off until about 6 minutes AFTER Hayden and I got back home. Yippee!!!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Turkey Trot- Hannah
What a great morning! Hannah had her Turkey Trot at school, and Hayden and I got to be there to cheer her on. She did great. She ran 25 laps. That was one lap more than Hailey. Yes, normally Hailey is a better runner at this age, but she was not into the fast running during the Turkey Trot - which is fine. It is all fun! I am just glad they have fun! Hannah was excited and had a great time. Her class was called Miss Irwins TCU fans. They tye dyed their shirts and Hannah wore purple shoestrings and a bow to accessorise - my little princess. It was suppose to rain all day Friday, and started to sprinkle 5 minutes before set up time, but God allowed it to hold off until about 6 minutes AFTER Hayden and I got back home. Yippee!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment