Wednesday, Hayden had his blastball Party at Double Daves Pizza. I unfortunately had the wrong lens on my camera, so this was the only picture I was able to get. I had to walk way down a hallway in order to even capture it, and Hayden was not in a picture mood.
His coach bought the team their food, thank goodness since my crazy boy only ate wo bites of salad and then he just wanted to play games. He was so excited about his trophy. It is really cool. After the picture, he ran straight over to the games (trophy in hand), and immediately came back crying. When he ran up to the games, his trophy bumped the game and broke. Coach had some extras, so Hayden was happy again. So was Mommy and Daddy. It was too cool of a trophy.
What a great season, and an awesome coach. Thanks David!!! Way to go Cardinals!
No comments:
Post a Comment