Friday, October 29, 2010

Gateway Fall Festival










































































































I took the kids to Gateway's Fall Festival Tuesday night, and we met up with our good friends the Weavers. The kids were excited to see their buddies, and I honestly was excited to see my good friend, Sarah. With Shane being gone, it has been a long past couple of weeks. We got there 15 minutes early and there was already about 300 people there. It was crazy crowded. We headed straight to the big rides first so we didn't have to wait as long in the crazy lines. Then we went and played games. The kids got lots of candy - not that we need any. We had a good time. We stayed until 8:30 and finally had to just make the kids leave since it was a school night and I wanted to beat the traffic. Try pulling out of Dragon Stadium while 500 other cars are doing the same thing. Probably not a good idea. Yah for Fall Festivals, and good friends.

No comments: