The past two days have been so much fun with Hayden (and friends).
Yesterday (Monday) we dropped the girls off at school, watched a little Spiderman, went and got a morning snack - donuts, and went to the post office and Hayden helped me put stamps on Hannahs invites. Then we went for a bike ride. We rode to the creek, walked on the big rocks, threw rocks in the water, tried to catch fish, got muddy :), rode down the small hill, rode to the big hill and rode down and back to the creek, played some more, then rode up the big hill to the fish park. We played at the park a while and then rode back home. It was a LOT of riding for the little guy, but he did so well. I was impressed. At home we watched the last few minutes of Spiderman, ate lunch (cheerios - Haydens request) and then down for a nap. When he woke up, he sat in my lap and we read books and worked on his "homework". Then off to pick up the girls from school.
After picking up the girls, we headed to Sonic for ice cream treats on the way to Haileys Baptism meeting with Becky Done. Hailey had a great meeting, and re-confirmed what we already knew. Hailey is ready for Baptism. I am so excited that she is finally "ready" to get baptised. Her shyness has caused her to not want to for the past 2 1/2 years. She didn't want everyone to look at her. She still doesn't , but she built up the courage to do it anways. She is excited, and of course so are we.
After the meeting, we headed home for family time - volleyball, swinging, and just spending time in the back yard together. Shane and I made up some yummy spaghetti and we even had a picnic outside. The kids got to stay up "late" on a school night.....8:30 HA!
Today (Tuesday) Hayden old me he wanted to stay home with me instead of going to school. I was feeling really good today (considering how I have been), so I of course said yes. I love spending time with my sweet boy. We went for another bike ride and park adventure. Then we headed over to one of my MOP friends house for a playdate. Hayden had fun playing with Benjamin and JT and the other little kids. After our playdate we came home for lunch. Hayden got to eat his lunch from his lunchbox. He loves this. I already had it made, since he was suppose to go to school today. Then went down for nap. What a great morning. I love spending time with my kids and special friends. Thanks Jolene for having us over.
Now time to go make some dinner :)
Yesterday (Monday) we dropped the girls off at school, watched a little Spiderman, went and got a morning snack - donuts, and went to the post office and Hayden helped me put stamps on Hannahs invites. Then we went for a bike ride. We rode to the creek, walked on the big rocks, threw rocks in the water, tried to catch fish, got muddy :), rode down the small hill, rode to the big hill and rode down and back to the creek, played some more, then rode up the big hill to the fish park. We played at the park a while and then rode back home. It was a LOT of riding for the little guy, but he did so well. I was impressed. At home we watched the last few minutes of Spiderman, ate lunch (cheerios - Haydens request) and then down for a nap. When he woke up, he sat in my lap and we read books and worked on his "homework". Then off to pick up the girls from school.
After picking up the girls, we headed to Sonic for ice cream treats on the way to Haileys Baptism meeting with Becky Done. Hailey had a great meeting, and re-confirmed what we already knew. Hailey is ready for Baptism. I am so excited that she is finally "ready" to get baptised. Her shyness has caused her to not want to for the past 2 1/2 years. She didn't want everyone to look at her. She still doesn't , but she built up the courage to do it anways. She is excited, and of course so are we.
After the meeting, we headed home for family time - volleyball, swinging, and just spending time in the back yard together. Shane and I made up some yummy spaghetti and we even had a picnic outside. The kids got to stay up "late" on a school night.....8:30 HA!
Today (Tuesday) Hayden old me he wanted to stay home with me instead of going to school. I was feeling really good today (considering how I have been), so I of course said yes. I love spending time with my sweet boy. We went for another bike ride and park adventure. Then we headed over to one of my MOP friends house for a playdate. Hayden had fun playing with Benjamin and JT and the other little kids. After our playdate we came home for lunch. Hayden got to eat his lunch from his lunchbox. He loves this. I already had it made, since he was suppose to go to school today. Then went down for nap. What a great morning. I love spending time with my kids and special friends. Thanks Jolene for having us over.
Now time to go make some dinner :)
No comments:
Post a Comment