Sunday, October 24, 2010

Spikers 2010
















Picture and Game day 10-23-10

Hannah got to play with Arianna, Daniella's sister on Haileys Volleyball team, and Hayden played with a little boy named Jewels. They had so much fun together. Boys crack me up. The picture I took of the team getting ready for their pictures turned out terrible. I guess the lighting does not work well with my camera. Oh well, I bought pictures anyways.
The girls played one crazy good team this week. They lost. Turns out the other coach is a total A-hole. He was not cool at all. Our girls were trying to warm up, so he told his team to spike the ball over on our side of the net. Our girls were getting hit in the back of their heads because they were doing drills the other direction. The coach yells to our coach, "Hey knock the balls back to us when we hit them". Seriously??? One of the parents said that he makes his team do push ups and stuff. Ugh! I am so glad Hailey did not get that coach. Our team is doing really well and only one has ever played. The coaches are really cool and just want the kids to have fun, yet learn. Lets go Spikers!!!

No comments: