Hailey and her friends started the Rock Star Club around the first week of school and they have been practicing almost daily during recess and "free time" at school for talent day in music. They have a school wide talent show later on in the year that they are also wanting to get to perform in. We will see how that goes later on :) Hailey is the guitarist, and since they didn't want REAL instruments (so no one played the wrong notes), Shane and I helped her make a quitar. We found out Friday afternoon (the weekend of the homemakeover) that her talent day was MONDAY, so we didn't have much time to spend on it. Shane cut out a guitar in wood and Hailey and I painted it and helped Daddy with the aluminum foil hardware. Hailey was super excited about it, and I honestly think it turned out pretty cool.
She said they did really well. I imagine they did. Her best friend Kira is a pretty good singer and Hailey can rock on a quitar :)
I look forward to seeing them try out for the Real talent show.
No comments:
Post a Comment