Thursday night at the dinner table, Hayden strips off his underpants. I know it might sound gross to have your two year old sitting booty naked at the table, but at that time it was the least of my worries. YES, I allowed it. A little bit later, as Shane and I were discussing some issues, we look over to see Hayden standing up in his chair with his hand behind him on his booty. As we start to get onto him, he pulls his hand out, along with a piece of turkey that he was wiping his hiney with. It doesn't end there... as I went to get the turkey from him, he starts laughing and sticks it into his mouth and eats it. Yuck! He then goes and tries to do it again. This time the turkey did not go into his mouth, although it did go straight onto my floor.
Thank goodness his hiney was clean. I sure love my boy.
1 comment:
Bart and I are sitting here on the couch and read the post....Bart says your son is disgusting. Thanks for the laugh. We can't wait for next weekend.
Post a Comment