I am currently doing the single parent thing since Shane is out of town for business - it honestly isn't all that hard, but tonight I felt bad for sweet Hannah. With all the rain we started dinner early which led to early baths and everything else. By about 6:00 it felt like it was 8. Hailey finished up her Raz Kids and the kids were getting ready for bed by about 7:15. I decided to go ahead and get Hayden in bed so he could get some extra sleep. I sent Hannah in her room to read until I could read with her. After getting Hayden in bed, this is what I find. She was holding the book she wanted to read with me and fast asleep. Poor girl! She was obviously exhausted! I guess it was a good thing I put them to bed before 8 tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment